Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My work Christmas tree


I have to share our little Christmas tree that my co - worker brought to sit between our desks at work. We were displaced from our usual 1st floor area when it flooded last year. We now sit at temporary stations, just the two of us out of 37 or so, on the 3rd floor. The rest of our dept is dispersed on this floor and others. We are working on the same project so it made sense for us to be together. We hope to be back in our old spaces early next year. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous tree. Yours looks like it is alive, mine is no longer but still looks great for now.
I particularly love the lone bauble - very dramatic :-)

Merry Christmas

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I love your little Charlie Brown Christmas tree!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!