Thursday, December 30, 2010

My PHD list

wouldn't you know, I ran out of fabric for this one, the green print was perfect for one of the mug rugs I made for a Christmas gift, so now have to go back for more!



I have started lots of stuff. I have made commitments to

make two BOM's for my guild each month because we never get enough blocks to make a quilt

I joined Block Swap adventure, so that's another block each month I'm really excited about

I am still working my way through the quilter's academy books and need to complete my Town Square and Triple Rail Fence

a baby quilt for my nephew's baby due in June (not started yet)

a quilted block to go with the baby quilt, I have fussy cut the blocks for that one, so it is officially started.




I think that makes 6!
I think the baby has poop, gotta go








3 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Sounds as if you have your work cut out for you for at least a little while :)
Happy New Year to you and your family!!

Kirsten said...

Very pretty. I haven't started my list yet. I'm in the midst of Asian Nights, the cutting and pressing which seems a bit endless at the moment.

Cheers, K

Myra said...

Glad you joined in on my PhD Challenge again B!! Thanks for posting the link button to the blog!

Can you get your PhD's posted on the group blog some time soon? That was part of the plan, having everyone post photos of their committed PhDs on the group blog once before posting their finishes there...
Thanks! 8-)