Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday night sew in results


I have actually sewn tonight! I was interrupted once when the baby woke up throwing up. She has a bad cold and is coughing from the drainage in the back of her throat. A warm bath, some honey, and nose spray and she is feeling better. DH, our 9 yr old son and the baby are all in the living room watching Elf now. So, I was able to sew a few four patches, finish a mug rug and put some two-patches (that are going to be four patches) together. It has been a long day, but a good one, I got a lot done. Put in a full day at work, came home, put some frozen meatballs and tomato sauce with spaghetti for dinner. The kids and I made a batch of tea cake cookies while DH went out and shopped (we were out of milk and diapers). DH did something else wonderful today. You know those mobile medical testing units that come around? He made an appt with one and had everything scanned: head, carotid arteries, abdomen, and everything was fine, they found nothing that required medical attention, I am so proud of him. Some men never go to a doctor and won't look after themselves like they should, but he does and I am so grateful.

1 comment:

BubzRugz said...

Came a visiting...Love the mug rugs.. and I do agree it is wonderful your DH went for a check.... I will show my DH this..... mmmm
Hugz