Saturday, September 18, 2010

Friday night sew in results

I'm still working on my pink and brown beauties. I am so close to being finished! My plan was to hand sew around each square and stitch around each swap block, then stitch an X in each plain block. I am almost finished with the second one. I have been doing a lot of research on how to do the bindings, and the method I've chosen is Sharon Schamber's. If you haven't read it yet, go to her website and look at her free stuff. From there, click on binding. It is very detailed, with lots of pictures. When I started these two quilts I didn't use starch, but I know the benefits of it now, so I will use it with the binding.

No comments: