Friday, September 9, 2011

Mill Girls Quilt Along

I have wanted to make a Mll Girls' quilt forever.  I grew up in a mill town, and though I didn't work in the mill, I had family who did, so I am a Mill Girl.  I feel a connection to this pattern. With lots of scraps and different colors to use up, it should be a beautiful quilt when finished.  If you want to quilt along, sign up here
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SBS-and-OtherElmCreekQuilts.  You will need  Jennifer Chiaverini book More Elm Creek Quilts, and scheduled start date is mid-October.

2 comments:

Murphys Meadow Farm said...

what is a mill girl quilt brenda

CLMT said...

ME TOO!!! I just made the decision last night and am awaiting on joining the Yahoo group this morning.

A bunch of our quilt guild members are working on this quilt and I have decided to join in on the fun.